[SCA-Dance] Benches and tables for Pennsic...

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 07:48:45 EST 2010

Greetings!
    Pennsic this year is receiving a biut of cosmetic work, and to that end, I would like to beautify the Dance Pavilion at Pennsic even more, with the addition of benches and tables. This would prevent us from having to use glaringly modern plastic chairs and folding tables.
    My location, however, prevents me from being able to construct them and transport them myself, so I am looking for volunteers interested in constructing benches and tressel tables. The material costs shall be reimbursed from the Pennsic budget, and the final products shall reside in the Pennsic Dance Trailer, averting storage issues. Any volunteers?

Judith