[SCA-Dance] BurningMan and DANCERS! Last chance.

Renee goddess at oort.com
Sat Aug 28 20:30:54 EDT 2010

Dancers and beloved SCA friends and members and those missing members,
don't forget to send me your camp location before you leave for BurningMan,
it would be great to meetup and whoot medieval style.  I will be at the GPS
(Genital ID Cards) on C, between 2:30 and 3:00.  Stop by and make a hoop!
Get your custom genital ID card, too.

we can take a snob art tour of the Playa or something on fire.

        ~renee

A man, a plan, a yak, a yam

> Messages in this topic (9)
> 1b. Re: Bardic at October Crown?
>     Posted by: "Kathryn Randall" delangelia at yahoo.com delangelia
>     Date: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 am ((PDT))
>
> Please count me in on the bardic!  I can bring my hot cider and brandy like last october's to... Uh "loosen throats" :-))))

> Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010, Crystal A. Larsen declaimed: