[SCA-Dance] SCA Created Dances

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:19:08 EDT 2010

Sion's got some other dances as well.  In Debatable Lands we often do
St Joan's (From Sion, ECD style like If all the world were paper,
faine I would, for 4 couples in a square, lots of crossing hays)

St Joan's, Quen Quer Que, Saltarello la Regina, John Tallis Cannon,
"Turkish" Bransle, Heralds in Love, Caroligian Pavane AKA Belle Qui,

Maybe even throw Tangle bransle in there too.

Brandubh