[SCA-Dance] SCA Created Dances

Kirsten Garner kngarner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 22 09:27:35 EDT 2010

LOL!

Sorry, but every time I see reference to this dance I'm reminded of an incident at the KWAR in Atenveldt several years ago. I was running the ball, and a lady came over and asked me if I had the music for that 12th century dance the Crusaders brought back from Malta. As you can imagine, I looked at her rather quizzically. After some discussion, I realized she was talking about, oh yes, Quen Quer Que. :)

Julian