[SCA-Dance] Some images from MSEng 1356

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:23:40 EDT 2010

It was mentioned that there was a transcription forthcoming in the
Harvard Library Bulletin
(http://hcl.harvard.edu/libraries/houghton/public_programs/hlb_toc.cfm#2008)
, which is published semi-annually, but not since 2008.  I've send an
email to the editor, but haven't gotten any response.

GunDormr