[SCA-Dance] A question about portable dance floor construction.

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:51:15 EDT 2010

Hello,

Yeah, I'm in the middle of doing an update to the document, but in the
meantime could certainly send over previous versions and notes of what I
have.  (and of course also answer questions)  :)

Darius

Dance floor 4+ years

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:12 AM, <flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu<flip%2B at andrew.cmu.edu>