[SCA-Dance] Fw: [Cleft] RUM classes sought for the College of Performing Arts and Letters

Shannon Sterne stpltly at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 11:59:43 EDT 2009

Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 7:35:14 AM
Subject: [Cleft] RUM classes sought for the College of Performing Arts and Letters

Greetings!

Royal University of the Midrealm will be held on February 20, 2010, in
conjunction with Masque of Courtly Love in the Marche of Alderford
(Canton, OH). I am looking for classes in dance (European and Middle
Eastern), music (instrumental and voice), gaming, theatre, and any
other topics that fall under my College. If you are able to and
interested in teaching, please contact me at zsofsky at gmail.com.

For more information on RUM, please see the website at:
http://www.midrealm.org/rum/

Thanks!

In Service,
Zsof