[SCA-Dance] review - Playford dance instructions

yves.de.fortanier at comcast.net yves.de.fortanier at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 11:07:13 EST 2009

Thanks for your the reply, Your Excellency. I'm quite looking forward to reading more from you! Yes, I've spent a few hours on this so far. 8-)

The "Many Couples" section is first because it contains the simplest dances. Since I introduce "new concepts and steps" progressively, that's the logical place.

I should restate my purpose. Perhaps more like... [1] provide a guide to help make Playford's source material for select dances easier to comprehend through specific organization and definition; [2] provide an outlet for the author's attempts at educational style and humor.

On the selection of dances - Do I have a suitable digital recording for it? Would I want to dance it in the SCA? ( I omit some dances because I find them too repetitive - details by request.)

Yves