[SCA-Dance] Residence Meals at KWDS - Allergies and Vegetarianism, etc

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:47:50 EDT 2009

Oops.  Ok, firstly, sorry for all the emails.

Secondly, additional info that might be useful is that for those in
residence, the lounges on each floor have the following ammenities:
microwave
toaster
kettle
stove
fridge

So if you are looking to do your own cooking, feel free!  There are grocery
stores about 15-20 minutes walk in either direction from the site, plus I
think a deli/convenience store a bit closer.

Oh, but I don't think they have pots and dishes and such, however I may try
to bring some for common use, as long as people clean up after themselves.
:)

Darius