[SCA-Dance] Not a Known World Dance Seminar?

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 18:22:21 EDT 2009

[Please forgive me for hijacking this thread, but my message was not getting through with a new subject heading.]

I've lost my ride to KWDS.  I don't drive, and I'd rather not pay last-minute airfare to Toronto.  Is there anyone in Indiana or in the Chicago area that I could catch a ride with?

If you weren't planning to go, but would like to, I have a paid-for registration and dorm room (female) available for whoever is willing to drive me there.  The catch is you need a passport to get into Canada.

  Desperately,
--Urraca