[SCA-Dance] Not a Known World Dance Seminar?

J.B.R. icq8436175 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:26:27 EDT 2009

Sadly, it's still the insurance nightmare that's the real rub.  No
matter what we call it, if the Board throws a fuss and cuts the event
off from being "Official", we'd have a problem.

I don't see why the Board wants to have so much say in all the
minutia, but if they have reason to think it might affect the status
of the SCA as a whole, don't they have the right of it?

Devil's advocates are rarely appreciated but often necessary,
Jody