[SCA-Dance] kingdom dance guilds

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Jun 18 14:59:23 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 04:36:20AM -0700, Mary Railing wrote:

> Are you trying to compile some sort of directory?  There is a list of dance guilds on the SCA Renaissance Dance website  http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/dance.html
>  but I've noticed that the information there is years out of date.

I update it when (1) a URL stops working, (2) people email me updates,
or (3) updates get mentioned here. Because of this discussion, I've
updated several of the entries. But you are correct: since people tend
to leave out-of-date webpages in place when they create new guild
websites, my dead URL check is not enough to keep the list fresh.

-- Gregory