[SCA-Dance] KWDS 2009 - Compendium available electronically, and more to come

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:04:33 EDT 2009

Hi all, sorry for the delay.

I've just put up the PDF file of the compendium, just linked to our home
page for now:
http://www.kwdsvii.org/

I've also linked Gregory's notes.  For any additional notes that we've
missed, or corrections, please let me know / remind me if you would, and I
will aim to do these, but not until after Pennsic at this point, as I am
minutes from heading out.

I've also got something partially set up for uploading pictures for the
site, but I haven't finalized it yet.  So I'll bug everyone for their
pictures again after I get back.  Sorry that I didn't get all this done
right after the event.

Oh, and btw, if anyone was still waiting on refunds for cancellations, we're
just waiting on the final invoice still from McMaster, so we can settle up
everything, so there may be a few slightly delayed still.  But we haven't
forgotten about you.