[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Lisa Marx shusmarx at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 20:44:20 EDT 2009

For those on the west coast, there's a flight from Whitehorse, Yukon to Germany that's supposed to be surprisingly cheap, but only runs in the non-snow parts of the year (which doesn't necessarily mean summer up here).  By going over the artic circle they actually have a relatively short flight.  If anyone's interested in more info, I can check on it and post back, but only if someone expresses curiosity/interest.  Karl and I are looking at making a trip possibly as early as next summer, so I'm planning to look into it anyway.

Elisa