[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Jul 22 19:27:35 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 07:00:36PM -0400, bfg1 wrote:

> Hamilton, ON was no more difficult (USA customs aside) or expensive than
> going anywhere within the USA.

Aside from paying the event in CDN$ and needing a passport? I heard
some fun stories of the hoops some people had to jump through to pay;
the best was from Philip, who works for an American bank, quickly
realizing that the most time-and-money-efficient way for him to pay
was to go buy paper money from a money changer.

-- Gregory