[SCA-Dance] KWH dance article submission--comments?

Alex Clark alexbclark at pennswoods.net
Wed Jul 8 02:44:52 EDT 2009

As I said a few weeks ago, I have been working on an article about
period dancing to submit to the Known World Handbook. It's done now
(give or take a few tweaks and some music notation).

If anyone would like to comment on it before I submit it, please let me
know by this weekend and I will send you a copy. I plan to submit it
early next week. It is due by the end of August, but I will not leave it
until then, as I am also trying to finish an article on period feasts.

--
Henry of Maldon/Alex Clark