[SCA-Dance] Estrella War Ball music practices

Michelle Welch jonete_malisoun at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 11:07:53 EST 2009

Greetings musicians,

The practice schedule for the Estrella War Balls is now available.

Thursday 2/12, 10am - 12pm: Grand Ball music practice
Thursday 2/12, 7-9 pm: Grand Ball dress rehearsal
Friday 2/13, 10am - 12pm: Grand Ball music practice
Friday 2/13, 1-3pm: Caroso Ball music practice

All rehearsals are in the Grand Court Pavilion.

The two morning practices are shared with the dancers, either in
different halves of the pavilion, or with the musicians accompanying
the dancers, depending on how the rehearsals go. The Thursday evening
dress rehearsal is a combined rehearsal for musicians, dancers, and
dance masters.

The Collegium schedule indicates that there are two back-to-back music
practices on Friday, 10-12 and 12-2. I will go over the music with
anyone who shows up at 12, but the main practice for the Grand Ball
music will be at 10. I'm hoping that anyone who can play for the
Caroso Ball will stay to practice the music after getting some lunch.

All the music is available at http://members.cox.net/lejon/sca.html

Please contact me with any questions: jonete_malisoun at yahoo.com

IS,
Jonete