[SCA-Dance] Terpsichore XV March 28 (Ann Arbor, MI)

Elaine Cohen elainec at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 14:02:07 EST 2009

Come one, come all, to the Barony of Cynnabar, and bring your dancing shoes, for Terpsichore at the Tower XV on Saturday, March 28, 2009 in Ann Arbor, Michigan!

Join us for
- a day of dance classes including both European and Middle Eastern tracks
- an evening of dancing at the Grand Ball and Open Hafla (your choice or go to both)
- sustenance to keep you dancing from our Dessert Revel

Live music for the Grand Ball will be performed our own Ritornello!

And did I mention dance?  For class descriptions, the set list for the Grand Ball and more event details, please see the event web site at http://terpsichore.cynnabar.org/

We hope to see you there!

For more information about European dance at the event, please contact me.  For more information about Middle Eastern dance at the event please contact Sayyida Fatima bint al-Ribii (Beledigrrl at yahoo.com).

Please forward this message to any other people/lists who might find it of interest.

Yay, dancing  :)
Alina