[SCA-Dance] KWDMS Event Organization Guide and Event Proposal Template

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:34:25 EST 2009

Greeting All!

I’ve had a chance to finish a rough draft for a 'Known World
Dance and Music Event Organization Guide and Event Proposal Template'.

Now, I’d like to get feedback from other past KWDMS event
stewards or people who helped organize them. Let me know if you are interested
in reviewing – I can email you a copy. Or, if not that, send me any comments
you want me to incorporate about what you like to have at KWDMS.

Once I can get all the commentary included then we can have
it posted on the SCA Dance home page. I can also send it to the next three
proposed KWDMS event stewards (IN, OH, NY) to hopefully make their job easier.

Thanks in advance! Otherwise, have a great Holiday Season!

~philip