[SCA-Dance] Terpsichore At The Tower XVI - March 19-20, 2010

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Wed Dec 2 12:12:14 EST 2009

(Please forward widely!)

Come one, come all to

March 19-20, 2010
TERPSICHORE AT THE TOWER XVI
Barony of Cynnabar

St. Paul United Church of Christ
122 W. Michigan Ave
Saline, MI  48176

http://terpsichore.cynnabar.org/

----------

As always, there will be several tracks of dance classes all day
Saturday with the Grand Ball Saturday night.

NEW THIS YEAR: We are adding a Friday night revel and dance at the
site, with music provided by anyone who shows up and wants to play!
Site opens at 7:00, dancing from 8:00 - 11:00.

ALSO NEW THIS YEAR: We will be adding a full track of music classes on
Saturday. There will be many opportunities for musicians: the open
band Friday night, music classes on Saturday, and an opportunity to
play in the ball on Saturday (by request/invitation.)

----------

I am coordinating the dance classes as well as the band this year --

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TEACHING (either dance or music classes:)

Please let me know that you are interested in teaching a dance class,
and if you have a preference what dances you would like to teach.

We are also adding a full music track this year, so if you are
interested in teaching a music class please specify that as well.

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN THE BAND SATURDAY NIGHT:

Please let me know what instrument(s) you play and your experience
level. You will need to commit to practicing the music ahead of time
and being at the site at 9:00 AM Saturday morning to practice.

- Aaron Drummond
Barony of Cynnabar