[SCA-Dance] Letter of Dance issue 55

Lisa Marx shusmarx at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 01:18:42 EDT 2009

I'm finishing up issue 55 of the Letter of Dance and will (hopefully) mail it next weekend.

The next Question of the Quarter is:
What are your favorite dance resources?  (Interpret that as you like.)
Please email responses to me at shusmarx at yahoo.com.

If your address has changed since the last issue, which was in July 2008, please email me the correct address.

Submissions for the next issue are needed.  Please email as inline text or as a Word attachment.  I prefer jpeg format for graphics, but can use others.  Please check with me for anything other than jpeg or gif.

Thanks!
Elisa