[SCA-Dance] Fwd: Pennsic photos and some comments

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 05:00:41 EDT 2009

Salvete!

Our Chamberlain took a fair number of photos at Pennsic, many of which center around activities in the Dance Pavilion. And for those of my students who heard me talk of Landsknecht TV, there are a couple of shots of both the "program" and of the viewers eating their breakfast while watching. :-)

Judith