[SCA-Dance] Flirting

peregrine.lp at juno.com peregrine.lp at juno.com
Tue Aug 11 14:07:04 EDT 2009

I fear the emphasis on flirting is misplaced. I attended a class at Pennsic where flirting was practically recommended. To me, it is just silly to flirt with one's partner as a matter of course without regard to who they are, how you feel about them, your respective moods, etc. It is important to communicate, to truly interact and connect if possible with one's partner. Whether or not that interaction includes flirting should depend on the specific situation.

Communication and flirting are not the same thing.

Peregrine