[SCA-Dance] Gwommy rocks!

ianthe at gmail.com ianthe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:36:14 EDT 2009

Yes, Gwommy was amazing. He was there every late night, and had the laptop
with music to go on when the musicians get tired.
He was there almost all the time during the day, so is aware when a teacher
didn't show up to teach, and he and Darius would cover it on the spot.

Him and Darius made sure that dance classes went smoothly, that there were
people to teach dance during the balls (I saw Darius jumping in and helping
with teaching during a ball that he was not responsible for, and doing it
for a significant part of the ball), and they were both consistently there
to help close down the dance tent at night.

Dancing at Pennsic would be nowhere as good and efficient without Gwommy
and Darius there.

Lowrie.