[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:35:42 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Greg Lindahl<lindahl at pbm.com> wrote:

> Aside from paying the event in CDN$ and needing a passport? I heard
> some fun stories of the hoops some people had to jump through to pay;
> the best was from Philip, who works for an American bank, quickly
> realizing that the most time-and-money-efficient way for him to pay
> was to go buy paper money from a money changer.

ACCEPS is a big help for this kind of thing.  People can pay with a
credit card and the event staff get one big check in US funds drawn on
an SCA account.  Drachenwald has done this in the past.

--Perronnelle

--
We will never be an advanced civilzation as long as rain showers can
delay the launching of a space rocket.  -- George Carlin