[SCA-Dance] Dance Parties ALL NIGHT at KWDS VII

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:46:42 EDT 2009

Yes, you've heard correctly!  After the ball ends each night, we'll move
into an All Night Party Room in the Residence building on campus at KWDS
this year!  Food, Drinks, and Friends to dance the nights away!

1.  ALSO, the *Website *(www.kwdsvii.org) has been *updated *with our
initial set of Classes/Teachers!  Come browse our wonderful selection of
Dance AND Music Classes!  (41 classes listed so far, with many more on the
way)

2.  This is also a pertinent reminder that Pre-Registrations will be coming
to a close *May 15th!*  (and for our US friends, we'll need to be receiving
a Cheque / Money order at that time, to give it time to clear!)

3.  If you are still interested in *Becoming a Teacher* at KWDS, we'd Love
to have you!  Please drop me a quick email to confirm your interest ASAP, so
I can hold a spot for you, and we can discuss what you would like to teach!

Thanks everyone!  It looks like it is going to be a spectacular event!
Darius the Dancer

P.S.  Sorry for anyone who gets this message multiple times!

P.P.S  We're also on Facebook!  Come check out some pictures of our site.
Hopefully this link will work:
http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#/event.php?eid=75030947704&ref=ts