[SCA-Dance] email request

Violin Goddess violin.goddesss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 01:14:32 EDT 2009

*If it is at all possible, I would very much appreciate if you could send me
the activity on the dance list, in DIGEST FORMAT?  It's easier to keep track
of, save to computer, and doesn't clog up my email account!
Thank you!

Yours In Service;
Violin Goddess

violin.goddesss at gmail.com*

--
"I believe in things that you say don't exist.  Is it safer for my truths to
be nonsense, than for your truths to be questioned?" -- Me 2008

"I'm a Flamingo trapped in a flock of pigeons!" -- Lola; "Confessions of a
Teenage Drama Queen"

"I know that God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish He
didn't trust me so much!" -- Mother Theresa

"If I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again,
I shall not live in vain."  --  Emily Dickinson