[SCA-Dance] Help with some Italian Dances

Iohann se pipere scalutenist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:44:38 EDT 2009

Milord Eadric:

What is your shire and kingdom?  Knowing where you live will help the
members of this list decide whether they are close enough to help you.  But
I gather you are neither in Meridies nor Gleann Abhann, because Basso
Honorata is not one I have encountered.

Iohann se pipere
Sable, a gyron argent
Ars Longa Vita Brevis (art endures, life ends)
Meridies