[SCA-Dance] Those revolting dancers!

Lydia Revesz lydiarevesz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 13:53:45 EDT 2008

Hi folks!  It's time for the dancers of the SCA to stand up for their rights to dance all day and all night!

Really, this is just to let you know that Dancer's Revolt will be held on Saturday, November 15, at the usual place (Berkley, MI).  We will be dancing all day, then having our usual pizza dinner, then dancing until we can't dance any more!

This year, to change things up a bit, I'm asking that each teacher teach two to four dances of the same genre, sort of like a mini-seminar.  You can teach more than one set, if you'd like (or if we need more dances taught).

If you are interested in teaching, please let me know as soon as possible so I can start keeping track of who is teaching what.

Hope to see you all soon!

Yay dancing!

Jlona.