[SCA-Dance] Letter of Dance question for this quarter

Lisa Marx shusmarx at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 01:39:08 EDT 2008

Each quarter I will pose a question and invite readers to respond with their ideas or opinions for potential publication in the LoD.

The question for the upcoming edition was sparked by a request to the SCA Dance email list over the summer.  I'd love to have more opinions!  Please respond by November 20.

What advice would you give to someone who is starting a dance practice in his or her local group?