[SCA-Dance] Suggestions for 2 couple dances?

Benjamin Pung ben at houseofpung.net
Fri Oct 10 11:08:08 EDT 2008

I think everyone's mentioned most of the popular ones, but here are
the lists I have for 2 couples:

http://rendancedb.org/dance_list.php?dance_set=2

and 3 people:

http://rendancedb.org/dance_list.php?dance_set=7

As mentioned, Mercantia is set for 3 men and 1 woman. There's also
Vercepe for 3 men and 2 women, and you could do a gender-swapped set
of Confesse with 2 women and 4 men instead of the other way around.

--Lorenzo