[SCA-Dance] Final set lists for Estrella War Grand Ball and Caroso Ball

Michelle Welch jonete_malisoun at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 19:12:29 EST 2008

Greetings, dancers and musicians!

The final set lists for the balls at Estrella War have been posted at:

http://members.cox.net/lejon/sca.html

Any interested musicians are welcome to join us to play for the balls.
All the music is available at the above link in PDF format. On-site
music practices will be posted as they are finalized. I will bring
some copies of the music to site as well.

Dancers are welcome at both the Friday night Grand Ball and the Sunday
afternoon Caroso Ball. The Caroso Ball is a dancers' choice ball,
drawn from the list published at the link above. There will be little
or no teaching but anyone who knows a dance is encouraged to join in.
Spectators are also welcome. I am working on "cheat sheets" for the
dance steps and will post these as well when they are available.
Copies of the cheat sheets will also be available at the Caroso Ball.

Please contact me if you have further questions:
jonete_malisoun at yahoo.com

Estrella War web site:
http://www.estrellawar.org

More about the Caroso-style ball: