[SCA-Dance] Known World Dance 2008?

Amanda Pakutz senat0ramida1a at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 00:36:06 EDT 2008

Dear Knowledgeable Dance Populace,

I have been trying to locate information on a Known World Dance Syposium for this year/summer. I have tried searching various websites and services. My husband has tried searching as well. The only responses our searches have yielded include information on events for 2007(in Seattle) and 2009 (in Toronto). We can't find any information on this event. If anyone on the list knows of such information please send a civil response to this list or to me personally.

Sincerely,

Lady Avelina del Dolce