[SCA-Dance] Cure worse than the disease?

flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Mar 30 18:33:09 EDT 2008

Mary Railing <mrailing at kiva.net> writes:
> It looks like the effort to keep spam off this list has made it not only
> impossible to reply to without without hitting "reply to all", but also
If you didn't want to reply to all, why would you hit something other than
reply to all?

> impossible to reply to without having to wait for a moderator.
I put that in place because i assumed folks would mind a slight delay less
than the spam getting  through... i can change it back if folks want.

--
flip
Just on the border of your waking mind, There lies - Another time,