[SCA-Dance] Cure worse than the disease?

Andrew Draskoy adraskoy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:12:51 EDT 2008

I'd certainly like to see more discussion on rendance.  I don't see it
as a competitor or alternative to sca-dance. however.  Rendance is for
discussion of period dance and its research and reconstruction.  For
me, sca-dance is about dance in the SCA, which includes other things
as well.  I think it is of benefit to both the SCA and the wider dance
community to discuss appropriate topics on rendance.

Rendance does have a very good anti-spam record.  I think we've only
had a couple get through in fifteen years.  By default replies to
rendance go to the list.

Andrew Draskoy aka Miklos Sandorfia