[SCA-Dance] Sca-dance Digest, Vol 29, Issue 8

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Mar 17 01:47:25 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:41:07PM -0400, Catherine Dean wrote:

> Anne Daye's research may be available through the Dolmetsch website.
> http://www.dhds.org.uk/

I think what you're looking for is more stuff that is in conference
proceedings, like this one:

Daye, Anne. Taking the Measure of Dance Steps 1650-1700, through the
  Publications of John Playford. On Common Ground 3: John Playford and the
  English Dancing Master 1651 -- Proceedings of the third DHDS Conference,
  24-25 March 2001, London [n.d.] 13-20.

Which Andrew Draskoy posted to sca-dance about in 2002. But it's mostly
about steps, I think. I don't have a copy of it.

-- Gregory