[SCA-Dance] Evening Dance Revels at Pennsic!

Judith judithsca at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 17:58:21 EDT 2008

Salvete!

    If you are thinking about hosting an evening dance revel in the dance
pavilion, please submit your submissions to me.  In the past, themed
evenings have included an Inns of Court Revel, a 16th c. evening, a 15th
c.revel, an English Country dance, an Arbeau evening, and a Beginner's Ball.
Themed evening dances have often included food and games to enhance the
atmosphere of "party", but it does not have to be anything extravagant.  If
you have an idea for a focused evening revel that you would like to host,
please let me know!

   I am especially searching for a volunteer to host/run the Beginner Ball.
IN previous years, the Beginner Ball has been a fabulous success at
encouraging new people to try the more "formal" dance atmosphere,, and I
would dearly love to see this continue this year.  Please drop me a line if
you are interested in taking up the mantle.

Judith