[SCA-Dance] Dance classes and evening revels at Pennsic....

judithsca at aol.com judithsca at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 15:11:38 EST 2008

Salvete!
???? It is only five months until we once more meet in the city of Pennsic.? I pray you all to consider what dance classes you would like to teach.? Deadline for submission will be May.? I am not sure yet how the class submission process will be working this year (different system per Chancellor), but I will keep?you posted
??? Also, consider if you would like to host a themed revel this year in the dance pavillion (English Revel, 16th c. evening, a ball from Ulm, Beginner"s Ball, etc.), and pleas submit your proposals to me.

Judith