[SCA-Dance] Evening Dance Teachers Wanted

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:42:41 EDT 2008

Dear Dance Aficionados,

        I am this year's Evening Dance Coordinator for Pennsic. If you're
interested in hosting an evening dance session in either the barn or the
tent when no other pre-scheduled balls are going on, please drop me a line.
I'm looking for friendly people to rope in new dancers and convert them to
our noble cause. ;-) You'll be responsible for a 9 PM - midnight block of
time, and most of that time should be devoted to actual dancing, rather than
teaching. (A refresher course is fine, but be careful not to turn your
session into a dance class.) You can choose an informal theme, if you like,
but please stick to period-appropriate dances during your time slot. I love
"Posties," too, but what happens after midnight, stays after midnight. ;-)
     I will be traveling in China from June 21 to July 4, so I will not be
answering and compiling your responses until after that time. I'll
prioritize your requests for days and locations in the order that I receive
them, however, so if you'd really love to teach, send me an email as soon as
possible. I look forward to hearing from you and I appreciate your help!

Ly Felice Debbage, O. G. R.