[SCA-Dance] Known World Dance Symposium VII

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:28:48 EDT 2008

Greetings Dancers of the Known World!

Just a quick announcement before Pennsic to entice everyone to start
making their plans to attend the Known World Dance Symposium:
July 2nd evening to July 5th afternoon, 2009

In Ealdormere -  at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario (Between
Toronto and Niagara)

Where we will have an assortment of European & Middle Eastern Dancing
& Music Classes and Evening Balls / Haflas / Celebrations!

More info will follow after Pennsic regarding great rates for early
Pre-Registrations, and for those who need, the on-campus Residence
Dorms  (With Actually Comfortable Beds This Year!).

Plus, to entice you to stay all night, we actually will have a room
that we can go to for All Night Dancing, for those who are crazy
enough to do so!

Interested in Attending / Teaching?
Please Contact us at:  kwdsvii at gmail.com
www.kwdsvii.org

OR Talk to Me At Pennsic!   I would love to get as many Potential
teachers contacted as possible, even if you aren't 100% certain yet on
attendance.

You can also phone me toll free at:  1-877-384-4938   (yes, it should
work on the pennsic payphones, in case you need to find me.  But for
the most part I will be at the Dance Tent, working on the floor)

Thanks Everyone!  I hope to see excellent attendance at our event!
Darius the Dancer

P.S.  U.S. Travellers - GET YOUR PASSPORTS EARLY!  You'll likely need
them by that point, even for just driving here.