[SCA-Dance] final announcement of balls at Pennsic

(John) Byron Boyd SCAlutenist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 03:43:27 EDT 2008

This is the sixth and final posting of the European balls to be held at
Pennsic XXXVII.  Thank you for your kind indulgence.

Iohann.

To all attending the Great War known as Pennsic, does Elisa von
Sophey, Princess of Oertha, send greetings!  We will be hosting a Ball
in the style of Maestro Fabritio Caroso from 5 to 7 p. m. on Wednesday,
August 6th, in the Dance Tent.  The musician stands ready to play any
tune from the dance manuals of Caroso, Negri, and other manuals from
16th century Italy.  Our Maestro del Ballo will be Edwardus the Wise,
and Gregory Blount will be our Maestro del Sonato.  Please join Us to
dance or watch -- this may be the best performance dancing to see at
the War!