[SCA-Dance] Pennsic Dance scheduling corrections (please forward)...

Judith judithsca at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 16:25:46 EDT 2008

Due to some technical errors in this year's registration/scheduling process,
there are some discrepancies between the times that will be published in the
Pennsic book and the correctly scheduled times. The schedule that I recently
posted as an excel file is the definitive one. We will be publishing
corrections in the Pennsic Independent, and I will be announcing the
inconsistencies (one we get them all worked out) in these fora.

Please stay tuned for further information.

Judith