[SCA-Dance] Still in Need of Evening Dance Teachers

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 19:09:36 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

   I still need evening dance teachers for non-official balls for both weeks
of Pennsic. Basically, all you've got to do is come prepared to give people
quick run-throughs on dances, cue up the music (or the musicians), and
dance.  I also need people to host differently themed "balls" opposite
pre-scheduled balls during Week 2-- here's the pre-scheduled schedule: Sun-
Beginners' Ball, Mon- English Revel, Thurs- 15th century revel. Send me your
preferences and I'll do my best to let you get what you want. ;-)

See you very soon!
Felice