[SCA-Dance] Pennsic Dance!

Judith judithsca at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 11:21:22 EST 2008

Salvete!

    Well, the new year has come, and our thoughts should be slowly turning
towards Pennsic.  Please start thinking about classes you would like to
teach, etc.

     Dance at Pennsic is not the effort of one person, but many.  To that
effect, let me know if you would like to volunteer!  Positions that have not
yet been occupied include:

Promotion of Pennsic Activities

Evening dance coordinator

Focused Beginner Dance Track Coordinator

     Also, if you have any suggestions or ideas for this year's two weeks of
dance madness, please share them.

Thank you for your time, and keep the people dancing!

Judith