[SCA-Dance] Cancellation of Academy of St Julian

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:42:28 EST 2008

Greetings all,
It is with Regret that we must announce that the Academy of St Julian, a
music and dance academy event scheduled for March 8 in the Barony-Marche of
the Debatable Lands of the Sylvan Kingdom of Aethelmearc (Pittsburgh, PA)
has been cancelled.

There is a silver lining to this sad tale, we will keep the music and dance
classes and the masked ball as a part of our Venetian Carnival event to be
held on Feb 9. http://www.debatablelands.org/carnivale.html We do invite all
to come and enjoy the festivities with us, even to teach a class.  Please
contact Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com the class coordinator to be
added to the schedule.

Cheers,
Brandubh