[SCA-Dance] Origins of Playford Dance (.com)

Niki janeeve2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 20:09:04 EST 2008

Hi there,

  For those of you who don't know, I've been tracing dances published by Playford back in to SCA period for a while now.  I've finally created a website for it.  Feel free to take a look at it: www.originsofplayforddance.com.

  The research isn't done.  Not even close, in fact.  But, it's a start.  And, best of all - it's FUN!

  Lady Jane

                      *Ask about hosting an Avon Party!  http://www.youravon.com/nsalomone
    **True love is wanting someone to be happy, even if you're not part of it.  - Anon.
***Things just seem to happen to people who don't drink Wilkins. - Jim Henson