[SCA-Dance] Big News from the Letter of Dance!

Catherine Dean catherinedean at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 22:26:45 EST 2008

It is my great pleasure to announce a changing of the guard at the Letter of
Dance!

THLady Elisa von Sophey (known to some as Elize de Nizza) of the Shire of
Earngyld, Principality of Oertha, Kingdom of the West, (presently Lady
Guardian of Oertha) has graciously agreed to take on the position of editor,
effective after the publication of my final issue, scheduled for April of
this year.

I have known Elisa for many years and am quite certain that she will meet
and exceed the standard set by previous editors of The Letter.  Please join
me in welcoming her to the post!

This leads me to my final official plea for help as editor.  I welcome
submissions of articles, reviews, reconstructions and new choreographies for
consideration for my last issue (and also for Elisa's first).  Remember,
April is the month of fools and submissions of a frivolous, as well as a
serious, nature are most welcome.  Contact me at catherinedean at gmail.com with
any questions or submissions.

It has been my great pleasure to serve as editor for the past five years.  I
would like to take a moment to thank everyone who make my tenure as editor
so enjoyable, especially the authors who submitted articles and all of the
subscribers who have been so patient during the last few years as my
personal life prevented me from publishing The Letter on a perfectly regular
basis.

Yours in Service,
Katherine Mercer
Soon-to-be-former Editor of the Letter of Dance

--
Catherine E. Dean
Historically Inspired Designs