[SCA-Dance] Tempo and culture

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:16:09 EST 2008

Are we looking to do a specific country, or an SCA-ism? Does anyone know
what sort of music was played in Romania, which is my culture? I would not
even know where to begin to find music native to the Carpathian Mountains
for 1576.

I would prefer we try for 4/4. Isn't 6/4 more like country/Western music
nowadays? I'm afraid your use of the terms 3/4, 4/4, and 6/4 indicate the
place where I need your help Yves. I know nothing about the technical terms
of music. It's Vulcan to me.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

"They can gnaw a man in half in 30 seconds."
"Ew! Who times that?"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:41 AM