[SCA-Dance] A Research Tool

Ben Pung ben at houseofpung.net
Fri Feb 8 08:28:37 EST 2008

Over the past couple of weeks I've been cooking up a little tool to
make it easier for me to access all the dance-related information out
there on the web these days. Most of the information linked to is
probably stuff you're familiar with, but I hope this will make it a
little easier to get to things. You can take a look here:

http://www.houseofpung.net/dance/db/index.php

I'm sure there's a lot of things that aren't linked yet, so feel free
to email me with any additions or corrections (there are several email
links on the site). If you have any files that you'd like linked but
don't have on the web anywhere, I'd be happy to host them for you.

--Lorenzo Petrucci