[SCA-Dance] Appreciation for our floor

judithsca at aol.com judithsca at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 10:08:06 EDT 2008

Salvete!
??? Many of you come and dance in the Dance Pavilion at Pennsic, enjoying the luxury of having a wooden floor. Or perhaps you have simply admired its beauty while you enjoyed the atmosphere of the pavilion on a hot afternoon.
?? That floor does not construct itself.
?? I would therefore like to thank Lord Darius and Lady Lynette for their tireless efforts once more this year in managing the construction of the pavilion dance floor. Many of you do not realize that amount of pre-planning that is involved in the floor, purchasing supplies, managing resources. Darius and Lynette had already spent many hours on the floor even before the first person set foot on Cooper's Lake, not to mention the hours of construction that they then proceded invest.
?? Thank you both - we enjoyed ourselves thanks to the wages of your toil!

Judith
?